Applications > YouTube Rank

Youtube Application Template & Requirements

(1/1)

Dockey:
Hello!

I have been given permission to manage the YouTube team before anyone asks.

If you want to join the SORB Youtube Team, you'll have to make a 'application', Its not that hard, so don't panic, its just a few questions, and they're pretty easy.

If you are accepted, you'll be added onto the Recommended Channels side bar of the Youtube Channel, as well as being added to the Skype Chat, where we discuss video ideas, and other random things. It's not going to be a serious "Oh i need this immediately!" type of discussion, you can do it in your own time. But failure to do so mean being kicked from the Youtube `Team`

Example of the YouTube Application.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/
Spoken languages?: English, French (Fluent) and Basic Spanish (Not Si, Bonjour and, Avoir)
Server you're most active on?: I'm most active on SORB Vanilla and SORB Pixelmon
Reason: I think I'd be a great addition to the youtube team as I feel as if my videos, even though amateur, could attract new players to SORB.
Past Experience: I edit using Sony Vegas Pro, and my thumbnails are done with Adobe Photoshop CC!
Two videos:
Video 1: www.youtube.com/insertvideohere
Video 2: www.youtube.com/yesanothervideo

[COPY THIS]     
[Removed]
<div hidden=true>
[code][font=arial][color=red]My YouTube channel:[/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=red]Spoken languages:[/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=red]Server you're most active on?:[/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=red]Reason: [/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=red]Past Experience:[/color][/font]
[font=arial][color=red]Two videos:[/color][/font][/code]
</div>
]Requirements
- Should be Friendly and Approachable
- Minimum requirement is 2 videos from which one must be of SORB, length of the videos must be between 2-15 minutes. (Does not matter when you have recorded these videos)
- A YouTube channel
- A Skype Account, or a way to contact you
- Active on at least ONE SORB Server.

Once you have applied your application will be evaluated in a few days.
| Edit - 6 January 2019 |
[srgl]: There is not currently a more "official" YouTuber process for SORB. This thread is dead & scrapped, so here's a little rewrite.
Let's just keep it simple:
If you really want to make us a YouTube video or feature our server in one of your videos, please use the
DROPDOWN BOX TEMPLATE seen here⤵️ in this screenshot -- to fill out an application, then post it.
(a "boiler plate")⤴️

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version