Applications > YouTube Rank

SORB Youtube [I'm Reviving it] NEW CHANNEL

(1/2) > >>

Dockey:
I was given permission by Payner. So, yay?
Hello!
So, basically we are remaking the SORB youtube channel since the old one wasnt very active. Iand  will be taking over the youtube management(I think thats what it is) . Some of you might not like this (idk why?) but its the way things are.

If you want to join, contact me on skype (skype = dockey67mc) or PM me here on the forums.

Link to the new channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXexWClN6Mg36a82A3ymuJg/featured

FaresSpeed:
the old channel still working well, you gotta ask dutchy to get access rather than making a new "other" one.

altho, you are free to make another one
I already lost interest in making new videos for the hype because nobody was taking charge of it nor I want to take charge "I'm busy with my own projects that take time and effort".

anyway, if you need assistant with anything, just ask me.
I'm still around like a freaking ghost

Simply MK:
Who is responsible for the social media on this place ?

Aka facebook

☯☮xSniperDrag11x☮☯:
Btw, I'd suggest to download every old video and upload it on the new channel as a start. Use clipconverter, it's a website which downloads videos from yt. Not every video though, since some of them are outdated, like ag, and my trailer (vanilla 1.8 with fw)

Dockey:

--- Quote from: ☯☮xSniperDrag11x☮☯ on October 26, 2016, 09:17:54 pm ---Btw, I'd suggest to download every old video and upload it on the new channel as a start. Use clipconverter, it's a website which downloads videos from yt. Not every video though, since some of them are outdated, like ag, and my trailer (vanilla 1.8 with fw)

--- End quote ---
Yeah, i was planning to download the most relevant ones tonight and reupload them, just so they don't go unused.

--- Quote from: Simply MK on October 26, 2016, 06:33:15 pm ---Who is responsible for the social media on this place ?

Aka facebook

--- End quote ---
The staff team are responsible for the facebook, although I don't think anything has been done with it since BK left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version