Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

Brosouskie's Ban appeal [Denied] by srglOS
[Today at 09:35:25 am]

/home by Unwanted_Citizen
[Yesterday at 11:24:44 pm]

I have returned. by Leo.
[July 14, 2019, 11:42:19 am]

DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL] by srglOS
[July 12, 2019, 03:26:21 am]

suh duh by ρ๏ℓ¥
[July 11, 2019, 08:00:39 pm]

What's up sorb people im back on forums by Brosouskie
[July 11, 2019, 01:22:52 am]

Pixelmon Ideas and Suggestions by Coaliz
[July 10, 2019, 04:30:23 pm]

Problem/Resolution? by Coaliz
[July 09, 2019, 01:03:14 am]

Busy by Unwanted_Citizen
[July 08, 2019, 04:17:25 am]

[Vilous] Mall Cop Privileges (Solved) by srglOS
[July 06, 2019, 04:22:04 am]

Unwanted Citizen Staff Application [Accepted] by srglOS
[June 28, 2019, 04:34:56 pm]

[Vilous] Dual grief report by ProWhovian
[June 26, 2019, 11:01:04 pm]

[Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here by SkitDum
[June 19, 2019, 04:46:55 am]

Heres a poem to any of your ex by ρ๏ℓ¥
[June 18, 2019, 08:53:25 pm]

Data transfer from phone to pc by Coaliz
[June 18, 2019, 03:34:22 am]

Author Topic: The Visitor Of Kronis Village (Greek Short) by Katana HORROR  (Read 895 times)

Offline TheKatanaYTTopic starter

• SORB YouTuber
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
  • What's a friend?
    • Discord: KatanaYT#7345
The Visitor Of Kronis Village (Greek Short) by Katana HORROR
« on: January 03, 2019, 10:16:07 pm »
In the depths of a horrible Village of an infamous name Kronis, commonly mistaken for the old titan Kronos, though showing some exclusive similarities as the titan Kronos. This is the village of the undying. It is said that those who die in this village are only half dead. They soon return to later haunt the souls of later ancestors. Some deem it as possession. No visitors enter, and those who do by mistake, never leave. Some might even say Death itself haunts the village. No human seems human, no light seems bright. It is also said that the very presence of the village leaves chills. For it was said to be the place of the Hades Rebirth, who died long ago to his very father Kronos. One very moron, in which bravery could never be the term used here, decided that proving a point to his friends was more important than his life. Stupedro was not the brightest of all. He clearly didn't believe in superstition, but clearly didn't believe facts either. Seyaa and Skardo were Stupedro's best friends and he ditched his life for a point. Stupedro never imagined though, that the very entrance of the village revokes one from moving out. This place had a mask, he thought. And directly after that Stupedro and his very stubborn self didn't think anything of it. Though walking further in front of the village his hands seem to fade away as if he was aging before his eyes. He had started to feel weak and collapsed to the ground. He thought about his life choices. And this was a literal definition of his life flashing through his eyes. At one point his eyelids became transparent and became easy to see that Kronos himself was consuming his soul seconds at a time. However in one brave moment, just in the nick of time, though not concerned about Stupedro's life, Zeus created a trap for Kronos before he left his larger one there was one drawback to using this power and saving humanity. Zeus himself had to sacrifice brain power from all people. But needed a source to leave stupidity in order to keep Kronos trapped for the rest of eternity. So, Stupedro is now the source of stupidity and every day of his life is eternal agonizing torture and pain. Only being a tool. But none of this would have happened if Stupedro just didn't make a moronic choice. Kronos would have never gotten enough power to leave and Zeus would never have to interfere. Think about your life choices people, or you may just become a tool.
"Sticks and stones are way to weak, and words will just destroy me. Accusations break my life then bats and clubs will break me. After that, I go to prison for something that never happened. Once that's done and I get out, I hang myself and I Have been forgotten. The way lives get destroyed..." -Katana, Master Of Death and Pain.

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
  • Bug-Gymleader, Vip Donor
    • https://forum.sorbmc.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=17210
Re: The Visitor Of Kronis Village (Greek Short) by Katana HORROR
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 11:58:43 pm »
God of War 5 confirmed

me trying to impress somebody

Offline Milk

• Derpy Moderator
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 03:41:58 pm »
Hades is a son of Kronos? Wasnt it Zeus who was the son of Kronos and father to Hades?

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »
Hades is a son of Kronos? Wasnt it Zeus who was the son of Kronos and father to Hades?
Lol no, Cronus is actually Hades son. And infact the eldest. Zeus and Poseidon are both Cronus's brothers (and dont say i googled it because i know my History very well)

Offline TheKatanaYTTopic starter

• SORB YouTuber
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • What's a friend?
    • Discord: KatanaYT#7345
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 09:49:55 pm »
Lol no, Cronus is actually Hades son. And infact the eldest. Zeus and Poseidon are both Cronus's brothers (and dont say i googled it because i know my History very well)
That is somewhat Incorrect. Hades had been the son of Kronos, with Kronos being a titan. Hades is the god of the underworld who takes care of the dead. Also history doesn't relate to the subject, it's mythology. With that said poseidon, hades, and zeus were considered the God's that should be undisturbed. Poseidon was considered a caring troublemaker. Messing with Cyclopes and Nymphs would cause poseidon to rampage against. Hades is the well know God of the Underworld in Greek mythology, He was known to take care of the underworld and torment those who have been sent there. Zeus was praised for being the leader of all Gods. Though there might have been some altercations made over history in different parts of different continents which is why it is a common misconception and might remain to be unknown.
"Sticks and stones are way to weak, and words will just destroy me. Accusations break my life then bats and clubs will break me. After that, I go to prison for something that never happened. Once that's done and I get out, I hang myself and I Have been forgotten. The way lives get destroyed..." -Katana, Master Of Death and Pain.

Offline Milk

• Derpy Moderator
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 10:35:39 pm »

Im afraid you know very wrong history fren

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 05:14:03 pm »

Cant blame myself if im yotz at history. But i now truly feel at embarressment.

Offline Deafh the Drogon Jebus

• Forum Moderator
  • Ultimate Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 32
  • Suck my bony bone
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 07:48:57 pm »

Pretty sure you're in the wrong here.

"For three brethren are we, begotten of Cronos, and born of Rhea,—Zeus, and myself, and the third is Hades, that is lord of the dead below. And in three-fold wise are all things divided, and unto each hath been apportioned his own domain. "
- Homer, Iliad, Book 15, line 184

Source: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=urn:cts:greekLit:tlg0012.tlg001.perseus-eng1:15.184-15.219
Of course, you can prove me wrong that the Iliad is an incorrect source in this.

Is a secret of mine, don't click

(click to show/hide)

Offline Milk

• Derpy Moderator
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:33:36 pm »
I guess mythology has been told in very different ways and the one i shared is the one i always heard of so i guess no ones wrong

Offline Bearonix

• Server Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Have a good day ;)
    • Discord: WalmartEmployee38#7484
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 01:29:09 am »
Nice story  ;D keep it up

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Tomz: How is all
    Today at 12:36:16 am
  • ProWhovian: Fang I'll unlock it
    July 16, 2019, 03:31:57 pm
  • Nanofuzer: can someone get in to give me my vip
    July 11, 2019, 06:19:08 am
  • Fang: Coaliz the new pixelmon suggestion box you were talking abt is locked
    July 11, 2019, 04:11:03 am
  • Amkoo: 1.12.2
    July 08, 2019, 11:38:31 am
  • Leo.: Generation
    July 08, 2019, 05:46:25 am
  • Fang: What minecraft version should i use for  pixelmon?
    July 08, 2019, 01:54:36 am
  • Ernestas: largeprime, a name that hasn't been heard for years. Hello
    July 05, 2019, 07:18:48 am
  • GreatGamer130: where can i inquire about a ban as i tried for the first time to join the server and it said i was banned
    July 05, 2019, 12:41:07 am
  • ProWhovian: omg largeprime the god? the lord? the saviour?
    July 04, 2019, 11:47:59 pm
  • Leo.: None apart from you. Absent for years
    July 04, 2019, 04:37:39 am
  • LargePrime: any dead
    July 04, 2019, 01:24:45 am
  • LargePrime: hi
    July 04, 2019, 01:23:45 am
  • ProWhovian: Only Coaliz
    July 03, 2019, 11:33:50 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Any admins on here?
    July 01, 2019, 09:31:41 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Poly?