Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

Heres a poem to any of your ex by Leo.
[Yesterday at 02:14:25 am]

For all the servers by Coaliz
[Yesterday at 01:26:52 am]

Ki's Staff Application by ProWhovian
[June 14, 2019, 06:25:26 pm]

[Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here by crypticmonsieur
[June 14, 2019, 06:19:40 pm]

hello it's ya boi by PhayZr
[June 14, 2019, 06:17:54 pm]

Hello everyone! by ProWhovian
[June 14, 2019, 06:02:50 pm]

[DENIED] Kyle's staff application by bit2shift
[June 14, 2019, 05:50:34 pm]

[Vilous] Spawn protection Shop by Kyle420
[June 14, 2019, 02:29:34 pm]

Shop by Kyle420
[June 14, 2019, 02:23:48 pm]

Hi! Everybody by Kyle420
[June 14, 2019, 02:15:47 pm]

Hello by Brosouskie
[June 13, 2019, 10:14:42 pm]

It's been a while :D by Unwanted_Citizen
[June 13, 2019, 03:10:18 am]

RevenantRezz Here by Simply MK
[June 12, 2019, 11:59:13 pm]

Vilous Vanilla Server | Harassment,Hacking and attempted Griefing | Report by srgl
[June 09, 2019, 09:35:11 pm]

XP Farm Open in Vilous by Brosouskie
[June 01, 2019, 03:54:37 am]

Author Topic: [Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here  (Read 91 times)

Online srglTopic starter

• Malfunctioning Sergal
  • Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
  • thx 4 getting me out of the trash
    • Discord: srgl#0069
[Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here
« on: June 13, 2019, 04:00:16 am »
Yeah, you read the subject. You want to be able to kick/jail/mute players without being staff? I present to you,
Mall cops.

There is no title in chat or on the Discord to distinguish you from other players.
The second "rank" (?) allows you to do /jail. You hopefully won't ever be "promoted" to it.
YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS or your application will be removed:
  • Are on the server frequently.
  • Are on the Discord.
  • Have talked to other staff before.
  • Have made an introduction topic on the forums.
  • Have played on the server for more than 2 weeks (this doesn't mean actual hours, this means you've been playing on there and didn't just join).
  • Only want to use the commands to cock-block actual douchebags.
Since this is hardly a real application, you won't use the template selection box.
All applications will be accepted on Mondays. If you weren't accepted on Monday, your application was not accepted (it will be marked as denied to confirm). Demotions will happen on Fridays or immediately following expressive retardation.
Copy/paste this application into a reply on this thread ⤵

Name:
Timezone:
Reason:
Past Experience:
How often are you on Vilous?:

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 10:57:07 am by srgl »
| | |
        How may I help you?

Being a sociopath is great, but we don't have emotions -- and sometimes that makes me very sad. :'(

Offline PhayZr

• Grass
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Discord: PhayZr-TSSB#5963
Re: [Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:19:52 am »
Name: PhayZr
Spoken Language/s: English
Timezone: Central CST
Reason: Due to the lack of staff on Vilous, there have been many issues that have come to light there. I'd like to offer my assistance as a staff member in any capacity that I can offer. I have a level head and I stay calm in tense situations. I've taken on this trait though the other leadership positions I've earned in the past. During my time on Vilous, I have helped multiple new members in multiple ways ranging from helping them with resources, to helping them construct a Tardis.
Past Experience: I am an Eagle Scout who has demonstrated and led multiple service projects and has lead my troop through multiple camps and events as a Senior Patrol Leader. I have served as a Section Leader for my section in my High School Marching Band. This year I auditioned and went through rigorous interviews to obtain the highest leadership position in Marching Band known as Drum Major.  I have staffed in a few servers in the past, but that was a few years ago. I've served as a mod/admin in multiple discord servers.
How often are you on Vilous?: about 5/7 days in a week for anywhere between 2-6 hours.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban. (I agree)

NOTE: The responses in this application are direct copy-paste from my OWN staff application that I submitted just moments ago. If that happens to be an issue, let me know.

Offline Brosouskie

• Sand
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Discord: Brosouskie
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:07:28 pm »
Name: Brosouskie

Spoken Language: English

Timezone: US Central

Reason: Like PhayZr I find the lack of any sort of mods on the server to be troubling and I would like to keep the server enjoyable for everyone. There also seems to be a sudden rise in Hackers, Spammers, and all together not nice people on the server. I am also a huge fan of the Paul Blart Mall Cop movies by Kevin James and it has been my dream ever since seeing those two to keep the peace like my hero.
Past Experience: I have been on multiple Minecraft servers in my lifetime and through those servers I have come to know what a good server looks like and how to keep Hackers and Harassment away from those servers.

How often are you on: I am on the server all the time usually 6 days a week and anywhere from 3 to 10 hours at a time.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban. I agree

Offline crypticmonsieur

• Grass
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Discord: chandler#3666
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 06:19:40 pm »
Name: Chandler [ign: bastea]
Spoken Language: english
Timezone: central standard time (US)
Reason: wanting to moderate chat and any out of line users to at least try and make it so the server is more moderated due to the staff hardly being online. im good at helping people out, i'll give ppl diamonds/diamond picks/resources for tardises or straight up resources for free, depending if i have it or not.
Past Experience: not much, i've moderated/admined discord servers but not any mc servers. i've seen enough of other mc servers to know how things should run and how things should be moderated.
How often are you on Vilous?: few times a day almost every day. normally on for a range of 1-5 hours depending on what im doing.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban. [i agree]

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Kyle420: hi
    June 14, 2019, 01:52:37 pm
  • Sepor: How are you <3
    June 14, 2019, 11:39:35 am
  • Leo.: Sup
    June 14, 2019, 11:31:19 am
  • Sepor: hallo Leo my Ex Roommate :D
    June 14, 2019, 11:22:26 am
  • Sepor: Hallo
    June 14, 2019, 10:50:16 am
  • Leo.: Once i get a new pc i might apply for Water or Electric
    June 14, 2019, 06:54:32 am
  • Leo.: Long story short a new pixel server. And its sinnoh gyms.
    June 14, 2019, 06:54:04 am
  • Leo.: That pixel died for reasons that shouldnt be talked about.
    June 14, 2019, 06:53:34 am
  • Leo.: Say what now
    June 14, 2019, 06:53:15 am
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Leo you're still gym leader?
    June 13, 2019, 07:28:53 pm
  • Ernestas: hi
    June 09, 2019, 09:09:41 pm
  • RevenantReZz: Hi
    June 09, 2019, 07:46:34 am
  • ProWhovian: Hru?
    June 08, 2019, 11:38:50 pm
  • Leo.: Hey bb <3
    June 07, 2019, 02:16:49 pm
  • ProWhovian: Hi bb leo <3
    June 05, 2019, 09:48:31 pm
  • Leo.: What up my spying buddy