Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

Brosouskie's Ban appeal [Denied] by srglOS
[Today at 09:35:25 am]

/home by Unwanted_Citizen
[Yesterday at 11:24:44 pm]

I have returned. by Leo.
[July 14, 2019, 11:42:19 am]

DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL] by srglOS
[July 12, 2019, 03:26:21 am]

suh duh by ρ๏ℓ¥
[July 11, 2019, 08:00:39 pm]

What's up sorb people im back on forums by Brosouskie
[July 11, 2019, 01:22:52 am]

Pixelmon Ideas and Suggestions by Coaliz
[July 10, 2019, 04:30:23 pm]

Problem/Resolution? by Coaliz
[July 09, 2019, 01:03:14 am]

Busy by Unwanted_Citizen
[July 08, 2019, 04:17:25 am]

[Vilous] Mall Cop Privileges (Solved) by srglOS
[July 06, 2019, 04:22:04 am]

Unwanted Citizen Staff Application [Accepted] by srglOS
[June 28, 2019, 04:34:56 pm]

[Vilous] Dual grief report by ProWhovian
[June 26, 2019, 11:01:04 pm]

[Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here by SkitDum
[June 19, 2019, 04:46:55 am]

Heres a poem to any of your ex by ρ๏ℓ¥
[June 18, 2019, 08:53:25 pm]

Data transfer from phone to pc by Coaliz
[June 18, 2019, 03:34:22 am]

Author Topic: [Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here  (Read 297 times)

Online srglOSTopic starter

• Malfunctioning Sergal
  • Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
  • thx 4 getting me out of the trash
    • Discord: srglOS#2019
[Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here
« on: June 13, 2019, 04:00:16 am »
Yeah, you read the subject. You want to be able to kick/jail/mute players without being staff? I present to you,
Mall cops.

There is no title in chat or on the Discord to distinguish you from other players.
The second "rank" (?) allows you to do /jail. You hopefully won't ever be "promoted" to it.
YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS or your application will be removed:
  • Are on the server frequently.
  • Are on the Discord.
  • Have talked to other staff before.
  • Have made an introduction topic on the forums.
  • Have played on the server for more than 2 weeks (this doesn't mean actual hours, this means you've been playing on there and didn't just join).
  • Only want to use the commands to cock-block actual douchebags.
Since this is hardly a real application, you won't use the template selection box.
All applications will be accepted on Mondays. If you weren't accepted on Monday, your application was not accepted (it will be marked as denied to confirm). Demotions will happen on Fridays or immediately following expressive retardation.
Copy/paste this application into a reply on this thread ⤵

Name:
Timezone:
Reason:
Past Experience:
How often are you on Vilous?:

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 10:57:07 am by srglOS »
| | |
        How may I help you?

Being a sociopath is great, but we don't have emotions -- and sometimes that makes me very sad. :'(

Offline PhayZr

• Mall Cop
  • Sand
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Discord: PhayZr-TSSB#5963
Re: [Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:19:52 am »
Name: PhayZr
Spoken Language/s: English
Timezone: Central CST
Reason: Due to the lack of staff on Vilous, there have been many issues that have come to light there. I'd like to offer my assistance as a staff member in any capacity that I can offer. I have a level head and I stay calm in tense situations. I've taken on this trait though the other leadership positions I've earned in the past. During my time on Vilous, I have helped multiple new members in multiple ways ranging from helping them with resources, to helping them construct a Tardis.
Past Experience: I am an Eagle Scout who has demonstrated and led multiple service projects and has lead my troop through multiple camps and events as a Senior Patrol Leader. I have served as a Section Leader for my section in my High School Marching Band. This year I auditioned and went through rigorous interviews to obtain the highest leadership position in Marching Band known as Drum Major.  I have staffed in a few servers in the past, but that was a few years ago. I've served as a mod/admin in multiple discord servers.
How often are you on Vilous?: about 5/7 days in a week for anywhere between 2-6 hours.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban. (I agree)

NOTE: The responses in this application are direct copy-paste from my OWN staff application that I submitted just moments ago. If that happens to be an issue, let me know.

Application status update:
ACCEPTED
Check Discord for info, I plan on making a mall cop channel for you douches and turds. I will always try to get around to making responses and taking action myself.
~ srgl ~
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:20:44 am by srglOS »

Offline Brosouskie

• Sandstone
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Discord: Brosouskie
Re: [Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here (Denied)
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:07:28 pm »
Name: Brosouskie

Spoken Language: English

Timezone: US Central

Reason: Like PhayZr I find the lack of any sort of mods on the server to be troubling and I would like to keep the server enjoyable for everyone. There also seems to be a sudden rise in Hackers, Spammers, and all together not nice people on the server. I am also a huge fan of the Paul Blart Mall Cop movies by Kevin James and it has been my dream ever since seeing those two to keep the peace like my hero.
Past Experience: I have been on multiple Minecraft servers in my lifetime and through those servers I have come to know what a good server looks like and how to keep Hackers and Harassment away from those servers.

How often are you on: I am on the server all the time usually 6 days a week and anywhere from 3 to 10 hours at a time.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban. I agree

Application status update:
DENIED
(click to show/hide)
You also initially started trying to get the post count requirement for staff by posting garbage all over the forums.
If you have any further wonder of why you can't seem to qualify for this yotz, please kindly get yourself banned.

~ srgl ~
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:21:02 am by srglOS »

Offline crypticmonsieur

• Grass
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Discord: chandler#3666
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 06:19:40 pm »
Name: Chandler [ign: bastea]
Spoken Language: english
Timezone: central standard time (US)
Reason: wanting to moderate chat and any out of line users to at least try and make it so the server is more moderated due to the staff hardly being online. im good at helping people out, i'll give ppl diamonds/diamond picks/resources for tardises or straight up resources for free, depending if i have it or not.
Past Experience: not much, i've moderated/admined discord servers but not any mc servers. i've seen enough of other mc servers to know how things should run and how things should be moderated.
How often are you on Vilous?: few times a day almost every day. normally on for a range of 1-5 hours depending on what im doing.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban. [i agree]

Offline SkitDum

• Skitkat Eater :)
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
  • Skitkat or Antilag whatever works
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 04:46:55 am »
Name:Zac (Nitto_)
Spoken Language/s: english and i have a vague understanding of spanish
Timezone: -5 us
Reason: Ive been staff before and long ago was the manager of the vanilla server (not very cool) the only server i play is vilous, i get aggrivated when people spam/cheat or in general are being an asshat on the server
Past Experience: ^
How often are you on Vilous?: i hop on for an hour or 2 every few days after work or when i have free time (i know this isnt much time but i feel every little bit of help counts)

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that if my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a good mall cop. I will not use my 3 extra commands to abuse or harass the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone on the server. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my rank as well as a very likely ban.
[6:31:20 PM] *** Skitkat_ sent Pussycat.jpg
[6:36:58 PM] Payner: 8/10
[6:37:06 PM] Skitkat_: :D
====================================

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Tomz: How is all
    Today at 12:36:16 am
  • ProWhovian: Fang I'll unlock it
    July 16, 2019, 03:31:57 pm
  • Nanofuzer: can someone get in to give me my vip
    July 11, 2019, 06:19:08 am
  • Fang: Coaliz the new pixelmon suggestion box you were talking abt is locked
    July 11, 2019, 04:11:03 am
  • Amkoo: 1.12.2
    July 08, 2019, 11:38:31 am
  • Leo.: Generation
    July 08, 2019, 05:46:25 am
  • Fang: What minecraft version should i use for  pixelmon?
    July 08, 2019, 01:54:36 am
  • Ernestas: largeprime, a name that hasn't been heard for years. Hello
    July 05, 2019, 07:18:48 am
  • GreatGamer130: where can i inquire about a ban as i tried for the first time to join the server and it said i was banned
    July 05, 2019, 12:41:07 am
  • ProWhovian: omg largeprime the god? the lord? the saviour?
    July 04, 2019, 11:47:59 pm
  • Leo.: None apart from you. Absent for years
    July 04, 2019, 04:37:39 am
  • LargePrime: any dead
    July 04, 2019, 01:24:45 am
  • LargePrime: hi
    July 04, 2019, 01:23:45 am
  • ProWhovian: Only Coaliz
    July 03, 2019, 11:33:50 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Any admins on here?
    July 01, 2019, 09:31:41 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Poly?