Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

Brosouskie's Ban appeal [Denied] by srglOS
[Today at 09:35:25 am]

/home by Unwanted_Citizen
[Yesterday at 11:24:44 pm]

I have returned. by Leo.
[July 14, 2019, 11:42:19 am]

DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL] by srglOS
[July 12, 2019, 03:26:21 am]

suh duh by ρ๏ℓ¥
[July 11, 2019, 08:00:39 pm]

What's up sorb people im back on forums by Brosouskie
[July 11, 2019, 01:22:52 am]

Pixelmon Ideas and Suggestions by Coaliz
[July 10, 2019, 04:30:23 pm]

Problem/Resolution? by Coaliz
[July 09, 2019, 01:03:14 am]

Busy by Unwanted_Citizen
[July 08, 2019, 04:17:25 am]

[Vilous] Mall Cop Privileges (Solved) by srglOS
[July 06, 2019, 04:22:04 am]

Unwanted Citizen Staff Application [Accepted] by srglOS
[June 28, 2019, 04:34:56 pm]

[Vilous] Dual grief report by ProWhovian
[June 26, 2019, 11:01:04 pm]

[Vilous] Apply to be a mall cop here by SkitDum
[June 19, 2019, 04:46:55 am]

Heres a poem to any of your ex by ρ๏ℓ¥
[June 18, 2019, 08:53:25 pm]

Data transfer from phone to pc by Coaliz
[June 18, 2019, 03:34:22 am]

Author Topic: Unwanted Citizen Staff Application [Accepted]  (Read 326 times)

Offline Unwanted_CitizenTopic starter

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 4
    • Discord: Citi#1967
Unwanted Citizen Staff Application [Accepted]
« on: June 18, 2019, 04:28:08 am »
Name: Unwanted_Citizen
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish.

Time zone: UTC-04:00

Reason: I've been on SORB for many years, and even back then i'm always helping players that needs it. I'm never mean to people and always offer help when it is needed.

Past Experience: I've been on SORB for a very long time, i've gotten to know most of the previous staff and i have a general idea of the basics in-game.I've helped moderate a vanilla server, and also assisted in running a pixelmon server some time back. I've also had helper rank in 2 minecraft servers.

How often are you on the servers a day?: i'm on mostly on weekdays for about 8+ hours

How often are you on the forums a day?: I always have forums opened, always checking and refreshing ever so often.

[X] By marking this field and posting this application, I agree that If my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a model staff member. I will not use this power to abuse the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone in the servers. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my staff rank as well as a possible ban
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:23:06 am by Simply MK »

Offline Ernestas

• Ultimate Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 6
  • the drunk russian guy
    • Discord: Ernestas_Perense #1894
Re: Unwanted Citizen Staff Application [Accepted]
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 06:05:46 pm »
Is this what has become of "applications"? 31 words as a reason?
Well that's a solid reason either way, -support-

Past Experience: I've been on SORB for a very long time, i've gotten to know most of the previous staff and i have a general idea of the basics in-game.
psst, I think "past experience" means your experience as staff in/outside sorb
*insert yotzty gif here*

Offline ρ๏ℓ¥

• Hermit
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 27
  • Expose him! >o<
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 08:51:45 pm »
oh hey I know you
-SUPPORTED-

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 03:32:55 am »
Is this what has become of "applications"? 31 words as a reason?
Well that's a solid reason either way, -support-

Past Experience: I've been on SORB for a very long time, i've gotten to know most of the previous staff and i have a general idea of the basics in-game.
psst, I think "past experience" means your experience as staff in/outside sorb
Fixed :D
And thanks for the support <3

Offline GentlerPVP

• Server Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Discord: Hypergang#3612
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 03:41:33 am »
really trynna see how a man like would become as a staff member, known u for a while and excited to see you on the team bud, i wanna join u someday ;) in the hall of fame
-SUPPORT-

Offline Coaliz

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 100
  • Bruh.
    • Click me :D
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 04:48:32 am »
Past Experience: I've been on SORB for a very long time, i've gotten to know most of the previous staff and i have a general idea of the basics in-game.I've helped moderate a vanilla server, and also assisted in running a pixelmon server some time back. I've also had helper rank in 2 minecraft servers.

This is still a bit incomplete imo, explain what you did on those servers as far as how you managed, ran, or helped, give examples of what you did when a player needed help, etc. don't just list off the ranks and give no explanation.

(click to show/hide)

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 04:51:52 am »

This is still a bit incomplete imo, explain what you did on those servers as far as how you managed, ran, or helped, give examples of what you did when a player needed help, etc. don't just list off the ranks and give no explanation.

Well I helped in every way possible tbh
I've given new players in the past pcs, healers, traders and more
I've helped countless people with breeding especially breeding for Gyms
I've given people free pokes, aswell as advise for good teams/ strategies for gyms.

Online srglOS

• Malfunctioning Sergal
  • Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
  • thx 4 getting me out of the trash
    • Discord: srglOS#2019
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 12:30:59 am »
You failed to use the template right.
How do you even? It's written all over the Staff application template and information post stickied to this board in huge and colored letters to not copy/paste the text for your application template.
-5pts
It shows you missed something explicitly required in your application despite being largely unnecessary. It's still important for those of us me with weird OCD.
| | |
        How may I help you?

Being a sociopath is great, but we don't have emotions -- and sometimes that makes me very sad. :'(

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 07:33:17 am »
You failed to use the template right.
How do you even? It's written all over the Staff application template and information post stickied to this board in huge and colored letters to not copy/paste the text for your application template.
-5pts
It shows you missed something explicitly required in your application despite being largely unnecessary. It's still important for those of us me with weird OCD.
Oh, i clearly understand and saw what i did wrong :/
I hope there's still a chance of me making it through.
-hugs Srgl-

~Sorry Griffindor, i lost 5pts :(~

Offline Coaliz

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • Bruh.
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 08:49:47 pm »

I've given people free pokes, aswell as advise for good teams/ strategies for gyms.

None of those are staff responsibilities, any player could do that, I meant examples of being staff how you settled a situation where someone was not happy, how you dealt with players who were being rude and griefing/breaking the rules, etc.

(click to show/hide)

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2019, 10:28:27 pm »

None of those are staff responsibilities, any player could do that, I meant examples of being staff how you settled a situation where someone was not happy, how you dealt with players who were being rude and griefing/breaking the rules, etc.
On SORB, the only time i ever had to report someone was for crossing the apricorns limit, at the time i had no power, so which i had to report them to someone of higher authority.
In other case senarios, "when a player was not happy"
I understand the things i said has no relevance or that's what you so believe,
But if i do recall their was this one time a player byt the name of "Kristowe21"
was depressed and he had a sense of feeling that he can't do anything right in the server,
he was trying to breed for the normal gym leader position, he quitted the game etc..
I added him on discord and encouraged him to join back the server, to which then i offered my assistance.

"On SORB, the only time i ever had to report someone was for crossing the apricorns limit, at the time i had no power, so which i had to report them to someone of higher authority."

At the point in time, i had just gotten my donor rank, to which i was flying around, and i was lagging alot in a certain area, at first i assumed it was my pc. i relogged, but the problem was there even after, so i looked around to see if there were any red stone machine, upon investigating i had saw a flotaing island, where there were at least 4x the amount of cawns allowed, i reported it to Gundalf and he handled the matter henceforth.

There was this other time where i had suspecions of a player using "X-ray mod"
At that time there was no possible way i could've really known if he was or wasn't, so i had the help of anoter play we came up with this idea,
we filled a chest with candies and hid it underground, near the "suspected" player and i brewed invisibility potions for the both of us.
Upon following him, he just dug and found the chest, I then reported it to a staff which cae online "Stacie-Ann" to which she had handled the matter accordingly.

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Bug-Gymleader, Vip Donor
    • https://forum.sorbmc.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=17210
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 05:51:50 pm »

On SORB, the only time i ever had to report someone was for crossing the apricorns limit, at the time i had no power, so which i had to report them to someone of higher authority.
But if i do recall their was this one time a player byt the name of "Kristowe21"
was depressed and he had a sense of feeling that he can't do anything right in the server,
he was trying to breed for the normal gym leader position, he quitted the game etc..
I added him on discord and encouraged him to join back the server, to which then i offered my assistance.

"On SORB, the only time i ever had to report someone was for crossing the apricorns limit, at the time i had no power, so which i had to report them to someone of higher authority."

At the point in time, i had just gotten my donor rank, to which i was flying around, and i was lagging alot in a certain area, at first i assumed it was my pc. i relogged, but the problem was there even after, so i looked around to see if there were any red stone machine, upon investigating i had saw a flotaing island, where there were at least 4x the amount of cawns allowed, i reported it to Gundalf and he handled the matter henceforth.

At that time there was no possible way i could've really known if he was or wasn't, so i had the help of anoter play we came up with this idea,
we filled a chest with candies and hid it underground, near the "suspected" player and i brewed invisibility potions for the both of us.
Upon following him, he just dug and found the chest, I then reported it to a staff which cae online "Stacie-Ann" to which she had handled the matter accordingly.
About kristowe21, he was barely active when he first became a gym leader, most of the time it would be me covering his spot for players to face a gym (when i was a Water E4) or some one that was also a normal gl that i dont remember his name (and yes there was 2) since i was known to leave the server for 10 minutes and come back 20 minutes later per day, i did not see him very often. Im not sure if this is gonna be considered having a tough time breeding or feeling useless in the server. As a matter of fact if you feel useless then seek help ASAP. Everyone was like that at one point,

That story aside, ive known you for a while and its safe to say you deserve my -SUPPORT- as honestly youve matured a lot since last time. Good luck man

me trying to impress somebody

Offline Coaliz

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • Bruh.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 03:29:18 am »

While nice, still does not answer my question. I’m asking about the staff part. On those respective servers. How did you help run a pixel server, how’d you help be a mod on one, helper on two, etc. why did you deserve to be staff there and now here?

(click to show/hide)

Online srglOS

• Malfunctioning Sergal
  • Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
  • thx 4 getting me out of the trash
    • Discord: srglOS#2019
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 04:34:56 pm »
Past experience is not always rich or even existent for someone to potentially be a good member of the staff team.
So, I want to give you a chance to show us what you got.

Accepted

&
Locked / Moved

ALSO, ACCEPT MY DISCORD FRIEND REQUEST YOU NOOB.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:00:07 pm by srglOS »
| | |
        How may I help you?

Being a sociopath is great, but we don't have emotions -- and sometimes that makes me very sad. :'(

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Tomz: How is all
    Today at 12:36:16 am
  • ProWhovian: Fang I'll unlock it
    July 16, 2019, 03:31:57 pm
  • Nanofuzer: can someone get in to give me my vip
    July 11, 2019, 06:19:08 am
  • Fang: Coaliz the new pixelmon suggestion box you were talking abt is locked
    July 11, 2019, 04:11:03 am
  • Amkoo: 1.12.2
    July 08, 2019, 11:38:31 am
  • Leo.: Generation
    July 08, 2019, 05:46:25 am
  • Fang: What minecraft version should i use for  pixelmon?
    July 08, 2019, 01:54:36 am
  • Ernestas: largeprime, a name that hasn't been heard for years. Hello
    July 05, 2019, 07:18:48 am
  • GreatGamer130: where can i inquire about a ban as i tried for the first time to join the server and it said i was banned
    July 05, 2019, 12:41:07 am
  • ProWhovian: omg largeprime the god? the lord? the saviour?
    July 04, 2019, 11:47:59 pm
  • Leo.: None apart from you. Absent for years
    July 04, 2019, 04:37:39 am
  • LargePrime: any dead
    July 04, 2019, 01:24:45 am
  • LargePrime: hi
    July 04, 2019, 01:23:45 am
  • ProWhovian: Only Coaliz
    July 03, 2019, 11:33:50 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Any admins on here?
    July 01, 2019, 09:31:41 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Poly?