Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

cannot enter tardis by CapIronHulkThor
[September 09, 2019, 01:56:03 am]

Brosouskie's Ban Appeal 2 [Denied] by srglOS
[September 08, 2019, 09:40:19 am]

FTB Ultimate Reloaded Sever Bug Thread by Foxpal
[September 01, 2019, 11:26:57 pm]

Wayyvvee's Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED] by Dutchy
[August 31, 2019, 05:01:42 pm]

Haydencraft101 Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED] by Dutchy
[August 31, 2019, 04:48:43 pm]

I need answers? by ρ๏ℓ¥
[August 30, 2019, 11:03:11 pm]

Inactive - PhayZr by PhayZr
[August 28, 2019, 07:54:15 pm]

[Resignation] by ProWhovian
[August 21, 2019, 05:14:41 pm]

Inactive Soon by Pogwas
[August 21, 2019, 02:03:39 am]

Any tech guy/gal can help me out?[Inactivity until it's fixed] by bit2shift
[August 21, 2019, 01:25:58 am]

/home by TL_gangsta
[August 19, 2019, 11:38:41 am]

[FTB Ultimate Reloaded] Updates by Horamberg
[August 13, 2019, 07:17:28 am]

xPqge by Simply MK
[August 11, 2019, 02:38:26 am]

Pixelmon issues by Pogwas
[August 05, 2019, 02:09:53 am]

I'm back guysss by Ernestas
[August 01, 2019, 03:36:23 pm]

Author Topic: DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL]  (Read 354 times)

Offline Demonicangel69Topic starter

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Discord: AngelicNightmare#4174
DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL]
« on: July 09, 2019, 10:25:11 pm »
Name: DemonicAngel69
Spoken Language/s: English
Timezone: EDT
Reason: I was mod about 3 months ago and really enjoyed helping the community. I knew that I wasn't perfect but I always put my best foot forward and did what I believed was the right thing to do. The reason for my demotion was inactivity, which I am sure will no longer be a problem. I am coming back because I honestly love the server and want to help people enjoy it as much as I do by helping them. The people are fun to interact with, the staff team is one of the only non-abusive ones I have seen, Sorbs is not just a bunch of people coming together to play Minecraft, its a family.
Past Experience: I was Mod for about a month, and J-Mod for about 2-3 weeks.
Which server/s do you play on?: Towny Survival
How often are you on the server/s a day?: Anywhere from 2-8 hours a day, depends on a few things, I can commit never less than 2 hours a day to the server
How often are you on the forums a day?: I try to lurk sometimes but I am really bad with forums, it was my one huge downfall from when I was previously staff.

[Agreement] By posting this application, I agree that If my application gets accepted will follow all of the SORB Minecraft rules and be a model staff member. I will not use this power to abuse the other members and I will remain respectful to everyone in the servers. Failure to do so will lead to me losing my staff rank as well as a possible ban.

Offline ProWhovian

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
  • A good death is better than a bad life
    • Discord: ProWhovian#1318
Re: DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL]
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 10:26:22 pm »
-Supported- buster, ki says yaas queen get ur demon jizz ass back here

Offline Ernestas

• Ultimate Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 6
  • the drunk russian guy
    • Discord: Ernestas_Perense #1894
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 12:38:56 pm »
-semisupported-
*insert yotzty gif here*

Offline Brosouskie

• Sandstone
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Discord: Brosouskie
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 01:24:33 am »
Hope you get in we can always use more staff here, especially experienced ones.

Offline srglOS

• Malfunctioning Sergal
  • Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 13
  • thx 4 getting me out of the trash
    • Discord: srglOS#2019
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 03:26:21 am »
(All future staff should read this)

Next time, if you know you're not going to be on for a while, please resign your position. I really should have demoted you after not even seeing you on, but I was letting stuff fly differently, especially considering you definitely care at least enough to not frell yotz up on the server/s and donated as much as you did. However, that ($) is not how I want standards for the staff to be for SORB (no questions).

I'm only half-assuming that this is why you didn't resign, but everything I say here is important:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's definitely okay to worry about losing your position, but not ever to the point where you are not even willing to tell us you're going to be gone -- and you never bothered to remind me of a few other important things along these same lines which I'll omit here because they're largely irrelevant to this post and half of the responsibility was my own. You not resigning and specifically one thing I'll omit is what makes me understand that I should never trust you with a high staff position (EVER); you have no integrity and you've proven it.

Even though your computer was broken or something, don't try saying anything along the lines of "I couldn't" resign, because I'm pretty sure every white teenage girl over 14 who is in public school has a phone. Under 'murica's current standards for parenting, if a teenage girl didn't have a phone, they usually either end up forcibly allowed by our collapsing society of retards without rationale to chew off the heads of their parents without getting smacked up like a hazmot due to their fear of retaliation from CPS.
    I know this sounds backwards, but it's true; if you want to keep your staff position, you would know that the best thing to do would be to resign it to show that you care about the community and don't want to leave another name on the staff list to make it look like it's really more full than it is.
    Us having useful and active staff is very necessary and not you not resigning and me or anyone else not demoting peeps clogs it up a bit. So, I am going to put a really special and first-time label on your re-application because you're a special snowflake and I feel very strongly neutral about you.

• "Accepted" (Promoted to J-Mod).
  • However, you are being put under what I'll call "Probation" for 2 weeks.
Details of probation include:
- You are at the lowest staff starting rank, although you may ban players as if you were Mod+
- You must ban no less than 3 players with completed ban reports within a 2 week period starting after I start the countdown
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:31:29 pm by srglOS »
| | |
        How may I help you?

Being a sociopath is great, but we don't have emotions -- and sometimes that makes me very sad. :'(

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Ernestas: ay
    September 12, 2019, 09:00:52 pm
  • Leo.: Has become? More like Already been
    September 10, 2019, 12:26:25 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Sorb has become a ghost town, whyyyy???
    September 10, 2019, 04:39:05 am
  • CapIronHulkThor: IM trying to enter my tardis after creating it but when i enter it, it tells me "hey you are not permitted to enter this area". And i cant even destroy the tardis because i need a police box sign on it
    September 09, 2019, 01:57:22 am
  • S117: No, this is patrick
    September 01, 2019, 07:02:21 am
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: i s  t h a t  S i e r r a ?
    August 31, 2019, 07:00:13 pm
  • Milk: they were indeed
    August 31, 2019, 03:49:10 pm
  • S117: its weely weely quiet
    August 31, 2019, 05:15:52 am
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: those were the days weren't they my milky friend
    August 30, 2019, 10:50:25 pm
  • Milk: she was a beast
    August 30, 2019, 09:29:08 pm
  • Milk: lmao nobody could beat haley in kitpvp
    August 30, 2019, 09:29:00 pm
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: Albeit I got rekt by Haley 90% of the time
    August 30, 2019, 04:14:03 pm
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: KitPVP was the shiz man
    August 30, 2019, 04:13:50 pm
  • Leo.: Vanilla was great but people tended to enjoy factions and kitpvp more then anything else
    August 29, 2019, 09:01:02 pm
  • saul1337: i came back to sorb after 4 years and i wonder what happened to the vanilla serv also hollllly molllly everyone retired
    August 29, 2019, 09:47:57 am
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: I agree with old Vanilla.
    August 28, 2019, 10:21:08 pm
  • Dutchy: I liked the old vanilla with minigames, skyblock and the factional warfare yotz
    August 28, 2019, 04:28:10 pm
  • Leo.: And pixel because well. It never got shut down but because of how many progress was lost players lost interest in it
    August 28, 2019, 03:00:03 pm
  • Leo.: How about you say the same to every other sorb server apart from tekkit.
    August 28, 2019, 02:59:32 pm
  • Arniux4: Please add back a the attack of the b team , it was a great server , it was doing fine until you closed it
    August 28, 2019, 11:24:42 am