Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

Omerpokemon's Staff Application by Leo.
[October 18, 2019, 04:47:23 pm]

[FTB Revelations] New server by Dutchy
[October 18, 2019, 11:54:46 am]

cannot enter tardis by badSamuraiJack
[September 26, 2019, 05:45:52 am]

Brosouskie's Ban Appeal 2 [Denied] by srglOS
[September 08, 2019, 09:40:19 am]

FTB Ultimate Reloaded Sever Bug Thread by Foxpal
[September 01, 2019, 11:26:57 pm]

Wayyvvee's Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED] by Dutchy
[August 31, 2019, 05:01:42 pm]

Haydencraft101 Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED] by Dutchy
[August 31, 2019, 04:48:43 pm]

I need answers? by ρ๏ℓ¥
[August 30, 2019, 11:03:11 pm]

Inactive - PhayZr by PhayZr
[August 28, 2019, 07:54:15 pm]

[Resignation] by ProWhovian
[August 21, 2019, 05:14:41 pm]

Inactive Soon by Pogwas
[August 21, 2019, 02:03:39 am]

Any tech guy/gal can help me out?[Inactivity until it's fixed] by bit2shift
[August 21, 2019, 01:25:58 am]

/home by TL_gangsta
[August 19, 2019, 11:38:41 am]

[FTB Ultimate Reloaded] Updates by Horamberg
[August 13, 2019, 07:17:28 am]

xPqge by Simply MK
[August 11, 2019, 02:38:26 am]

Author Topic: I need answers?  (Read 571 times)

Offline Unwanted_CitizenTopic starter

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • Discord: Citi#1967
I need answers?
« on: July 29, 2019, 05:29:47 pm »
Where is battle tower?!?!
The one thing the server had to keep players on, is now gone?
Without a notice anything?
Wth!!!

Offline saed311

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
Re: I need answers?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 08:00:40 pm »
it was just 2 lagy and buggy- warp was disabled till it gets fixed
need new animes my list is kinda starting to run low
i like action and fantasy the most but if its a good anime ill watch anything.
msg me ur suggestions.

i watched over 3.5k anime episodes and still counting
(thats about 50 days)
the animes i watched: https://prnt.sc/fjbmzt
https://prnt.sc/fjbn3v https://prnt.sc/fjbn88
(ignore the colors its just something for me and my friends)

Offline Pogwas

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Discord: Pogwas#4928
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:10:55 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what would I do now.
 >:( :'(

Offline saed311

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 08:22:41 pm »
idk- theres yotz ton u could do it all depends on ur motivation- build something or try catching them all
msg me ur suggestions.

(thats about 50 days)

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 05:52:09 pm »

Saed man that's unfair, Nothing in the server ever gets fixed...

I heard even before i joined a few months ago, they said the warps will be fixed. I'm still waiting.
Nothing ever gets done man, yeah it's buggy but the server still had something to do.
Rn it's just vanilla
And idk if you saw but the server is active again, as i speak they're 8 players online.
Is that any thanks from any high ranked staff? NO
Us lower ranked staff are working our butt off, without thanks.
Some players train to try to beat the battle tower, especially new players.
Now when they join what will they do?
"Catch em all"
So then after what!?!?!

Offline DooM

• Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • You're DooMed!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 06:20:58 pm »
    As much as I hate to admit it Citi is right, the staff team on SORB is amazing, it's what kept me in SORB along with it's players and yes, including high staff members, I love this community and I'm pretty sure you do aswell, but as I noticed the server lacks administration and I'm not here to yotz on Coaliz, I'm pretty sure he's just a busy person and I respect him as I respected other staff members, I don't know what happens in his life and it's really none of my business but it can affect the server because the server really needs some active Administrators, Coal if you can find time try to listen to us and fix things, if not find someone to help you at administrating the server.

We were told we'd have a "/shop" command, that it was being worked at, however I can't use it and I don't think it's just me, since I came back about 3-4 weeks ago I don't know much of what happened and when things were promised but as I see in Unwanted Citizen's post people have been also waiting for warps to be done and I can clearly see that some of the warps are missing.

Now we're waiting for Gundulf to fix battle tower and I have mad respect for this person as he's the main person that kept me in pixelmon at all but as I see unfortunately he doesn't have much time in his hands to fix this and there can't be players around waiting helplessly for updates/events to happen, Citi has also informed me that these "Big ish changes" never happened and as I see the post was made on May 9, that's almost 3 months.

I am reminding you that I'm just here to say that the server needs to get updated and that we're in need of an active administrator, not to yotz on anyone.

Offline saed311

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 07:17:49 pm »

Saed man that's unfair, Nothing in the server ever gets fixed...

I heard even before i joined a few months ago, they said the warps will be fixed. I'm still waiting.
Nothing ever gets done man, yeah it's buggy but the server still had something to do.
Rn it's just vanilla
And idk if you saw but the server is active again, as i speak they're 8 players online.
Is that any thanks from any high ranked staff? NO
Us lower ranked staff are working our butt off, without thanks.
Some players train to try to beat the battle tower, especially new players.
Now when they join what will they do?
"Catch em all"
So then after what!?!?!

I get what u say, but ppl are busy sometimes- i for example had one of the hardest years of my life cuz i started uni, basically had to pull like 1-3 all nighters each week inorder to keep up with work, barely had time to eat and any other time i tried to sleep so didnt have time to come on, and im sire other staff got their own problems.

About the battle tower thing- gun made it and idk what he did to make it work.
Rn im in the process of making a dif battle thingy so ull have ur share of battles soon enough dont worry
msg me ur suggestions.

(thats about 50 days)

Offline Coaliz

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 101
  • Bruh.
    • Click me :D
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 08:27:51 pm »
When did I ever say that the warps would be fixed? I want to remove all of the warps to the biomes, because honestly, it ruins the point of the frelling game; adventuring. the battle tower was buggy as frell, and since Gundulf set it up, I have no idea how it works, nor do I have the time to learn it. The server files are garbage because of Sponge, there's a lot of problems with the jar itself, that can't be fixed, we were working on a shop and a safari type of deal, but that has been postponed because I, unlike everyone else it seems, have other obligations that come before this, (ie work, school, and life.) Be patient.

(click to show/hide)

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 05:31:31 am »
When did I ever say that the warps would be fixed? I want to remove all of the warps to the biomes, because honestly, it ruins the point of the frelling game; adventuring. the battle tower was buggy as frell, and since Gundulf set it up, I have no idea how it works, nor do I have the time to learn it. The server files are garbage because of Sponge, there's a lot of problems with the jar itself, that can't be fixed, we were working on a shop and a safari type of deal, but that has been postponed because I, unlike everyone else it seems, have other obligations that come before this, (ie work, school, and life.) Be patient.
Trust me warps are good to have, keep that in mind.

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Bug-Gymleader, Vip Donor
    • https://forum.sorbmc.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=17210
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2019, 12:33:51 pm »
They are. But if you want to make pixelmon just as fun as the real games. Warps go bye bye. Since like coal said it ruins the whole point of adventuring. And minecraft literally has a lot of transporting ways to explore like boats or ride pokes. Ill be happy if it stays or doesnt anyway.

me trying to impress somebody

Offline Pogwas

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Discord: Pogwas#4928
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 08:57:07 pm »
They are. But if you want to make pixelmon just as fun as the real games. Warps go bye bye. Since like coal said it ruins the whole point of adventuring. And minecraft literally has a lot of transporting ways to explore like boats or ride pokes. Ill be happy if it stays or doesnt anyway.
Well since were talking about the real games I want a story too

Offline Fang

• Cobblestone
  • Thank You
  • I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you.
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 12:58:03 am »

How does warp ruins the game? Seriously, running around, boating or flying etc. a 20+km shop/biome over and over again is not fun at all. Trust me you'll get tired of it eventually. We have like more than 8 biomes and we only have 3 homes. If you're not putting warps. Atleast put some shops in spawn so that we dont have to waste a sethome in one shop.

Cara <3<3<3

Offline TL_gangsta

• Stone
  • Thank You
  • Femily member,pretty prince of madness,lolimaster
    • Discord: Uncle Sheo#3674
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 11:36:59 am »
(click to show/hide)

I've been dead for a while and one of the reasons is yotz like this. Coal, you do realize original Pokemon games have mechanics similar to fast travel/warp? Just get a fly HM and you can go anywhere anytime. That's why I don't quite follow your "adventuring" logic, if ppl want to go on an adventure they can just not use /warp, but for those bit more competitive it's essential to move between biomes quickly
I'm a magical grill y'all
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It is a very delicate state of mind.

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Bug-Gymleader, Vip Donor
    • https://forum.sorbmc.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=17210
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2019, 12:14:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I've been dead for a while and one of the reasons is yotz like this. Coal, you do realize original Pokemon games have mechanics similar to fast travel/warp? Just get a fly HM and you can go anywhere anytime. That's why I don't quite follow your "adventuring" logic, if ppl want to go on an adventure they can just not use /warp, but for those bit more competitive it's essential to move between biomes quickly
But you couldnt get to use fly HM for like the first half of the game. And before you even get fly you HAVE TO adventure on foot. The sole purpose of pixelmon is adventuring and catching/breeding pokemon. I know how important warps are but it would be more fun if we get to adventure and find biomes. Thats like saying you wanna go to a survival map of yours and you want to use /tp (coords) which ruins the point of minecraft.

How does warp ruins the game? Seriously, running around, boating or flying etc. a 20+km shop/biome over and over again is not fun at all. Trust me you'll get tired of it eventually. We have like more than 8 biomes and we only have 3 homes. If you're not putting warps. Atleast put some shops in spawn so that we dont have to waste a sethome in one shop.

Why would you even go to different places for a certain thing like breeding ranches or shops? Cant you even expand your area and place it next to your house then claim it? You make it sound like if you did do the idea a nuke would be dropped on your house. Sure it may not seem like fun. But if /shop returns. Ill bet handmade shops are going to be trash now. To sum this up. /warps is a nice way to transport. But ruins the whole point of pixelmon. Would you go on a singleplayer world for like 9 hours and go use /tp to a certain coordinate just to get to your desired biome more easily? No because its not fun. I will stick by what coal said. And these are things you all should realise

me trying to impress somebody

Offline Coaliz

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 101
  • Bruh.
    • Click me :D
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2019, 12:00:01 am »
Y'all are missing the point, this is minecraft regardless of the pokemon integration, it's still minecraft at heart, which, literally, the sole purpose of is to, mine and craft, and to do that, you need to adventure. I get that there is a fast travel in the original pokemon games, but that is not the aim of the server. We are not trying to mimic the games, we are trying to create our own world.

(click to show/hide)

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Dutchy: Just join discord, that yotz's still alive
    October 07, 2019, 02:30:46 pm
  • Leo.: Sike.
    September 26, 2019, 01:18:20 pm
  • Leo.: Haha good joke..
    September 26, 2019, 01:18:08 pm
  • badSamuraiJack: April Fools. SORB isn't really dead.
    September 26, 2019, 05:47:54 am
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: welp off to the phillipines for two years hopefully this place aint hecka dead by the time I get back
    September 25, 2019, 04:59:52 pm
  • Ernestas: ay
    September 12, 2019, 09:00:52 pm
  • Leo.: Has become? More like Already been
    September 10, 2019, 12:26:25 pm
  • Unwanted_Citizen: Sorb has become a ghost town, whyyyy???
    September 10, 2019, 04:39:05 am
  • CapIronHulkThor: IM trying to enter my tardis after creating it but when i enter it, it tells me "hey you are not permitted to enter this area". And i cant even destroy the tardis because i need a police box sign on it
    September 09, 2019, 01:57:22 am
  • S117: No, this is patrick
    September 01, 2019, 07:02:21 am
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: i s  t h a t  S i e r r a ?
    August 31, 2019, 07:00:13 pm
  • Milk: they were indeed
    August 31, 2019, 03:49:10 pm
  • S117: its weely weely quiet
    August 31, 2019, 05:15:52 am
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: those were the days weren't they my milky friend
    August 30, 2019, 10:50:25 pm
  • Milk: she was a beast
    August 30, 2019, 09:29:08 pm
  • Milk: lmao nobody could beat haley in kitpvp
    August 30, 2019, 09:29:00 pm
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: Albeit I got rekt by Haley 90% of the time
    August 30, 2019, 04:14:03 pm
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: KitPVP was the shiz man
    August 30, 2019, 04:13:50 pm
  • Leo.: Vanilla was great but people tended to enjoy factions and kitpvp more then anything else
    August 29, 2019, 09:01:02 pm
  • saul1337: i came back to sorb after 4 years and i wonder what happened to the vanilla serv also hollllly molllly everyone retired
    August 29, 2019, 09:47:57 am