Username: Password:
collapse

Click on the image to see our list of servers, their status, information and what you can get from voting!

Navigation

- Community Rules
- Server Down Thread
- Discord Chat
- Helpful Links
- TARDIS Help

* Donate

Minecraft Username:

Donation/Rank Info

Do you want to enter a custom amount?

* Recent Posts

Wayyvvee's Ban Appeal by Wayyvvee
[Yesterday at 10:25:55 am]

[FTB Ultimate Reloaded] Updates by Horamberg
[August 13, 2019, 07:17:28 am]

xPqge by Simply MK
[August 11, 2019, 02:38:26 am]

I need answers? by Fang
[August 10, 2019, 12:58:03 am]

Any tech guy/gal can help me out?[Inactivity until it's fixed] by Unwanted_Citizen
[August 09, 2019, 02:55:11 am]

Pixelmon issues by Pogwas
[August 05, 2019, 02:09:53 am]

Haydencraft101 Ban Appeal by Haydencraft101
[August 01, 2019, 07:18:34 pm]

I'm back guysss by Ernestas
[August 01, 2019, 03:36:23 pm]

Im back :D by Corbuss
[July 29, 2019, 02:51:58 am]

/home by DooM
[July 29, 2019, 02:42:21 am]

Slimefun Addons (Not solved yet) by srglOS
[July 23, 2019, 02:17:12 pm]

Inactivity by Amkoo
[July 22, 2019, 08:05:15 pm]

Brosouskie's Ban appeal [Denied] by srglOS
[July 18, 2019, 09:35:25 am]

I have returned. by Leo.
[July 14, 2019, 11:42:19 am]

DemonicAngel RE-Staff Application [Accepted ON-TRIAL] by srglOS
[July 12, 2019, 03:26:21 am]

Author Topic: I need answers?  (Read 187 times)

Offline Unwanted_CitizenTopic starter

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • Discord: Citi#1967
I need answers?
« on: July 29, 2019, 05:29:47 pm »
Where is battle tower?!?!
The one thing the server had to keep players on, is now gone?
Without a notice anything?
Wth!!!

Offline saed311

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
Re: I need answers?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 08:00:40 pm »
it was just 2 lagy and buggy- warp was disabled till it gets fixed
need new animes my list is kinda starting to run low
i like action and fantasy the most but if its a good anime ill watch anything.
msg me ur suggestions.

i watched over 3.5k anime episodes and still counting
(thats about 50 days)
the animes i watched: https://prnt.sc/fjbmzt
https://prnt.sc/fjbn3v https://prnt.sc/fjbn88
(ignore the colors its just something for me and my friends)

Offline Pogwas

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Discord: Pogwas#4928
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:10:55 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what would I do now.
 >:( :'(

Offline saed311

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 08:22:41 pm »
idk- theres yotz ton u could do it all depends on ur motivation- build something or try catching them all
msg me ur suggestions.

(thats about 50 days)

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 05:52:09 pm »

Saed man that's unfair, Nothing in the server ever gets fixed...

I heard even before i joined a few months ago, they said the warps will be fixed. I'm still waiting.
Nothing ever gets done man, yeah it's buggy but the server still had something to do.
Rn it's just vanilla
And idk if you saw but the server is active again, as i speak they're 8 players online.
Is that any thanks from any high ranked staff? NO
Us lower ranked staff are working our butt off, without thanks.
Some players train to try to beat the battle tower, especially new players.
Now when they join what will they do?
"Catch em all"
So then after what!?!?!

Offline DooM

• Retired Staff Member
  • Thank You
  • You're DooMed!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 06:20:58 pm »
    As much as I hate to admit it Citi is right, the staff team on SORB is amazing, it's what kept me in SORB along with it's players and yes, including high staff members, I love this community and I'm pretty sure you do aswell, but as I noticed the server lacks administration and I'm not here to yotz on Coaliz, I'm pretty sure he's just a busy person and I respect him as I respected other staff members, I don't know what happens in his life and it's really none of my business but it can affect the server because the server really needs some active Administrators, Coal if you can find time try to listen to us and fix things, if not find someone to help you at administrating the server.

We were told we'd have a "/shop" command, that it was being worked at, however I can't use it and I don't think it's just me, since I came back about 3-4 weeks ago I don't know much of what happened and when things were promised but as I see in Unwanted Citizen's post people have been also waiting for warps to be done and I can clearly see that some of the warps are missing.

Now we're waiting for Gundulf to fix battle tower and I have mad respect for this person as he's the main person that kept me in pixelmon at all but as I see unfortunately he doesn't have much time in his hands to fix this and there can't be players around waiting helplessly for updates/events to happen, Citi has also informed me that these "Big ish changes" never happened and as I see the post was made on May 9, that's almost 3 months.

I am reminding you that I'm just here to say that the server needs to get updated and that we're in need of an active administrator, not to yotz on anyone.

Offline saed311

• Senior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 07:17:49 pm »

Saed man that's unfair, Nothing in the server ever gets fixed...

I heard even before i joined a few months ago, they said the warps will be fixed. I'm still waiting.
Nothing ever gets done man, yeah it's buggy but the server still had something to do.
Rn it's just vanilla
And idk if you saw but the server is active again, as i speak they're 8 players online.
Is that any thanks from any high ranked staff? NO
Us lower ranked staff are working our butt off, without thanks.
Some players train to try to beat the battle tower, especially new players.
Now when they join what will they do?
"Catch em all"
So then after what!?!?!

I get what u say, but ppl are busy sometimes- i for example had one of the hardest years of my life cuz i started uni, basically had to pull like 1-3 all nighters each week inorder to keep up with work, barely had time to eat and any other time i tried to sleep so didnt have time to come on, and im sire other staff got their own problems.

About the battle tower thing- gun made it and idk what he did to make it work.
Rn im in the process of making a dif battle thingy so ull have ur share of battles soon enough dont worry
msg me ur suggestions.

(thats about 50 days)

Offline Coaliz

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 100
  • Bruh.
    • Click me :D
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 08:27:51 pm »
When did I ever say that the warps would be fixed? I want to remove all of the warps to the biomes, because honestly, it ruins the point of the frelling game; adventuring. the battle tower was buggy as frell, and since Gundulf set it up, I have no idea how it works, nor do I have the time to learn it. The server files are garbage because of Sponge, there's a lot of problems with the jar itself, that can't be fixed, we were working on a shop and a safari type of deal, but that has been postponed because I, unlike everyone else it seems, have other obligations that come before this, (ie work, school, and life.) Be patient.

(click to show/hide)

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 05:31:31 am »
When did I ever say that the warps would be fixed? I want to remove all of the warps to the biomes, because honestly, it ruins the point of the frelling game; adventuring. the battle tower was buggy as frell, and since Gundulf set it up, I have no idea how it works, nor do I have the time to learn it. The server files are garbage because of Sponge, there's a lot of problems with the jar itself, that can't be fixed, we were working on a shop and a safari type of deal, but that has been postponed because I, unlike everyone else it seems, have other obligations that come before this, (ie work, school, and life.) Be patient.
Trust me warps are good to have, keep that in mind.

Offline Leo.

• VIP Donator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Bug-Gymleader, Vip Donor
    • https://forum.sorbmc.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=17210
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2019, 12:33:51 pm »
They are. But if you want to make pixelmon just as fun as the real games. Warps go bye bye. Since like coal said it ruins the whole point of adventuring. And minecraft literally has a lot of transporting ways to explore like boats or ride pokes. Ill be happy if it stays or doesnt anyway.

me trying to impress somebody

Offline Pogwas

• Junior Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • Discord: Pogwas#4928
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 08:57:07 pm »
They are. But if you want to make pixelmon just as fun as the real games. Warps go bye bye. Since like coal said it ruins the whole point of adventuring. And minecraft literally has a lot of transporting ways to explore like boats or ride pokes. Ill be happy if it stays or doesnt anyway.
Well since were talking about the real games I want a story too

Offline Fang

• Cobblestone
  • Thank You
  • I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you.
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 12:58:03 am »

How does warp ruins the game? Seriously, running around, boating or flying etc. a 20+km shop/biome over and over again is not fun at all. Trust me you'll get tired of it eventually. We have like more than 8 biomes and we only have 3 homes. If you're not putting warps. Atleast put some shops in spawn so that we dont have to waste a sethome in one shop.

Cara <3<3<3

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not discuss ban disputes or any applications in the shoutbox. We do not solve them here!
  • Leo.: Only if there is no word to describe sorbs condition.
    August 14, 2019, 12:27:25 am
  • Ernestas: can we even count it as "barely alive"
    August 13, 2019, 02:39:29 pm
  • Leo.: Barely alive*
    August 12, 2019, 08:32:36 pm
  • AhmadX91: this server still alive good ol days
    August 11, 2019, 06:46:29 pm
  • captainfunk123: tekkit classic was the yotz back in the day
    August 05, 2019, 01:44:45 am
  • Foxpal: the loops were real
    August 03, 2019, 02:00:23 pm
  • Ernestas: unoptimized = lag fest, and who would be able to do something on a 1.2.5 server lol, that's like, ancient time plugins.
    August 01, 2019, 09:23:27 am
  • Coaliz: tekkit classic wasn't a lag fest, it was just very unoptimized, and no one knew how to not do yotzty stuff on it
    July 28, 2019, 11:50:03 pm
  • Ernestas: no, go away john.
    July 28, 2019, 03:38:17 pm
  • Leo.: No
    July 28, 2019, 12:25:55 pm
  • John: hoho
    July 28, 2019, 01:25:22 am
  • John: agrarian skies
    July 28, 2019, 01:25:18 am
  • John: did someone say
    July 28, 2019, 01:25:15 am
  • Pogwas: personally i might come back to vanillia minecraft if it was up to date
    July 27, 2019, 11:31:15 pm
  • ρ๏ℓ¥: Tekkit Legends was sweet. Tekkit Classic was a lagfest. AGS was okay. B-Team was p nice too I just always forgot to claim my house so someone ended up taking me stuff and the house that I built >_<
    July 26, 2019, 12:06:47 am
  • Hana: hi again :3
    July 25, 2019, 12:55:29 pm
  • Ernestas: or even longer ago, agrarian skies
    July 25, 2019, 01:15:21 am
  • Ernestas: vanilla lol, ever heard of b-team thing? Now that was popular
    July 25, 2019, 01:15:01 am
  • Crystal: i may pop on pixelmon at somepoint
    July 23, 2019, 04:33:23 pm
  • Crystal: vanilla. tekkit and pixelmon where the most popular, ftb was but i admit i frelled that up royaly
    July 23, 2019, 04:32:54 pm